ti comunico che il giorno 16 ottobre 2020 in prima convocazione e dal 19 al 22 Ottobre in seconda convocazione, è convocata, in modalità elettronica, l’assemblea straordinaria dei Soci della SIERR con il seguente:
Ordine del giorno: modifiche agli artt. 4 – 5 – 8 dello statuto sociale.
Il testo delle modifiche statutarie proposte sarà depositato presso la sede legale nei 15 giorni che precedono l’assemblea, è altresì allegato al presente avviso di convocazione.
La piattaforma web sarà disponibile per le operazioni di voto il giorno 16/10/2020 dalle ore 07.00 alle ore 08.00 in prima convocazione e in seconda convocazione dal giorno 19/10/2020 alle ore 12.00 al giorno 22/10/2020 alle ore 12.00.
Lucia De Santis
Technical Applications Scientist ( embryologist)
An exciting opportunity for an experienced Embryologist who has a passion to work with challenges and non-routine work.
The role is full time to provide clinical support for ART product lines through direct interaction with laboratory teams in IVF clinics. The role requires educating IVF staff and procedural consultation.
- Travel up to 75% of the time to Europe, Middle East & Northern Africa in performance of duties
Duties and Responsibilities
- Identifies, establishes and develops relationships with key European laboratory decision- makers to clinically support company product lines.
- Provide embryology expertise to ART franchise in product support, product development, field sales support and marketing.
- Educates and updates customers through company approved training, literature, videos, and articles.
- Provides clinical support during clinical procedures. Establishes company product protocols for accounts.
- Management of clinical trials and evaluations.
- Consult with Key Opinion Leaders on new product opportunities, product conversion tactics and product training.
- Provide expertise and guidance in the development of marketing & sales tools and detailing materials.
- Work closely with R&D on projects; provide technical/user support perspectives, presents new technologies for business review and consideration.
- Supports company’s annual business objectives to help sales team to achieve projected goals.
- Assist/support/participate in company sponsored training programs, exhibitions and seminars.
- Provide training to field sales representatives, as needed, to increase technical competence.
- Maintains frequent communications with European Regional Manager and other support functions.
- Completes expense reports, call reports and other administrative documentation as required.
- Develop and execute strategy and tactic with Area Manager, including TAS activities.
Qualifications and Experience
- BA/BS degree in biology, life sciences or MBA. PhD highly desirable.
- 5+ years of experience as an embryologist.
- Experience in clinical laboratory or clinic; field of embryology or equivalent.
- Oversee schedules/multi-task on daily operations of an IVF lab, preferred.
- Supervisory experience preferred; not required.
Other requirements and skills
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to maintain/project a positive attitude, especially during difficult situations.
- Requires the skill to work as part of a focused team over extended periods of time.
- Languages: Fluency in English, a second language (Spanish, Italian, French & German) is a distinct advantage.
- Excellent communications skills.
- Proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Must be able to lift up to 25 lbs.
- Must be physically capable of extensive amount of air travel.
INTERESTED CANDIDATES SHOULD SEND RESUME AND COVER LETTER TO :
Job Ref: ETAS20
About the company
BioCare Europe is a market leader in the field of Assisted Reproduction and offers a wide range of high-end equipment and consumables for IVF Centers.
Ideal global partner of innovative IVF Centers with utmost quality standards, BioCare Europe also provides turnkey laboratories and ensures continuous assistance to IVF professionals, Consulting Services, Trainings, Workshops, After-sales and Technical Assistance. From June 2018, BioCare Europe is part of FujiFilm group.
A picture of medically assisted reproduction activities during the COVID-19 pandemic in Europe
CLICCA QUI per leggere l'articolo
Il nostro Presidente Lucia De Santis ha espresso il dolore per la perdita del prof. Flamigni in queste parole...
Lettera in memoria del prof. Flamigni